Google Apps Script is free to use, and all you need to get started is a Google account.
You can do a lot of things, like automatically transfer your emails from Gmail to Drive based on your labeling, give deadlines to tasks and sync it with Google Calendar to get notifications. In a lot of ways, you can use Google Apps Script like an ‘if-this-then-that’ condition to get things done.
- Automate spreadsheet
- Using 3rd party API in a spreadsheet-like Xero, MailChimp, Cryptocurrency, etc..
- Custom menus in sheets
- Custom buttons in sheets associated with the script
- Data Processing
- Send an email automatically
- Copy or cut data within or between sheets/docs with scripts or manually Assist in the editing of sheets/docs
- Automation related to Gmail, G Drive
- Email Parsing, mail Forwarding, auto Mailing, etc…
- Accessing, deleting, creating files and folders in the drive
Google docs, Slides
- Adding/modifying data from or sheet to doc, slides or vice versa
- Changing styles, layouts, etc.
- Custom menus in docs
- Any other thing in docs/slides
- Creating events in calendars using data in sheets
- Updating existing events
- Sending invites to the guests
- Any other task in calendars
- Generating dynamic forms using sheets data
- Linking with sheets
INTEGRATION VIA REST APIs IN GOOGLE APPS SCRIPT:
- Airtable: Backup tables to Google Sheets; Create/delete rows automatically
- Hubspot: Retrieve contacts from lists
- MailChimp: Retrieve all existing subscribers
- Pipedrive: Get a list of activities
- Trello: Create new card; add attachments to an existing card
- Xero: Update invoice data in Google Sheets (send & receive)
- Google Maps API
- Many more…